Unmictisand Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Cannonball Run II Tamil Dubbed Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b The Sheik who competed at the last Cannonball Run, is berated by his father for not winning it. So he tells him to go and win. Problem is that there is no Cannonball Run. So his father tells him to make one of his own. He puts up a million dollarsthe prize. So former Cannonballers J.J. and his buddy Vince join,does Blake and Fenderbaum and some other characters. But Blake and Fenderbaum owe a mobster some money, and the mobster owes some other guy more. He then decides to grab the Sheik and hold him for ransom so he can pay the guy back.
The original characters from The Cannonball Run (1981) race across the country once more in various cars and trucks.
Sequel to Cannonball Run is basically a retread of the first movie. An assortment of wacky characters participate in a cross-country race to win a million dollars. Burt and Dom return,do some of the other actors from that movie. Most notably Dean Martin and Sammy Davis, Jr. Also in this is Frank Sinatra, which gives this movie the distinction of being the last time most of the Rat Pack was in the same movie. The last movie was not particularly funny but it did have a certain charm about it and there were several beautiful women in it that kept things interesting. Marilu Henner, Catherine Bach, and Susan Anton are this movie's babes. Also Shirley MacLaine, if she's your type.<br/><br/>The humor in this is the kind that doesn't make you laugh. This is especially true with regard to Dom DeLuise, possibly my least favorite comedic actor of all time. The man has never made me laugh and I fail to get his appeal. I can only assume he got work due to cronyism. DeLuise is never more awful here than when doing his Marlon Brando impression, which is like something from a really bad Saturday Night Live sketch. Terrible stuff.<br/><br/>I'm pretty sure seeing one Cannonball Run movie is enough for many of us and probably more than enough for most. So, if you feel like you have to see one, just watch the first. This is not a good movie but it is watchable if you like '80s cheese, which I do. I also like seeing how the different vehicles, roads, and locations looked at the time. If you're in the right frame of mind when watching, it's somewhat fun I suppose. That's not the samesaying it's funny, though.
Spoilers herein.<br/><br/>Wonder why we don't see this formula more? We had `Mad, Mad World,' and the recent `Rat Race.' There was also a cartoon series `Wacky Racers,' but other than that nothing I recall. So although the formula is well defined and apparently successful, it is way down on the list of most-selected templates.<br/><br/>Strange. Because it has worked. One of the advantages of the form is that lots of personalities are involved in small scenes, so there are lots of opportunities to register a laugh. It only takes a few successful touchstones to satisfy the audience and most viewers forget the nonfunny parts.<br/><br/>Just wondering. <br/><br/>There's a simple self-referential trick here: most teams devise a skit to fool the police. Lots of little plays-within-the play.
There are nun jokes, mafia jokes, big breast jokes, karate jokes, Jaws jokes, more big breasts. It's a long ride.

hindi Galaxy of Terror free downloadWonder Woman in hindi free downloadUnmasked full movie hd 1080p downloadBatman Beyond: Return of the Joker full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieThe Committee hd full movie downloadthe Blitz full movie in hindi free downloadThe Iron Maiden telugu full movie downloadEscape Plan movie mp4 downloadThe Count of Monte Cristo download moviesthe Girl from Iceland full movie in hindi free download hd

last edited 213 weeks ago by Unmictisand
Please log in to post a reply.