Unmictisand Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Download The David Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c The story is about two Davids. David (Vikram) is a 30 year old fisherman living in Goa. David who is a carefree drunkard getting involved in pub fights and other unwanted activities falls for his friends deaf and mute fiancé Roma (Isha Sharvani). Meanwhile, the other David (Jiiva), is a 19 year old guitarist living in Mumbai. He hates his dad Father Noel (Nassar) for his philanthropist attitude. Meanwhile, an MLA attacks his dad and beats him up mercilessly with a group of people accusing that Noel is trying to convert everyone into Christianity. David learns that it was for the purpose of cheap publicity and he goes on trying to reach her. The two Davids are about to take a decision which will change their lives forever.
The lives of three different men named David are about to change forever.
Visit: http://movies.chennaivision.com/tamil/review.php?id=1314<br/><br/>Vikram and Jiiva, the two sought after actors of Kollywood, have come together for David, a film directed by Bejoy Nambiar of Shaitaan fame (and a former associate of Mani Ratnam).<br/><br/>Despite the presence of two popular actors, we in Tamil Nadu hardly get a native feela result of which the film fails to work. In most parts, it is like watching a dubbed movie.<br/><br/>Two characters hailing from different backgrounds sharing a common name and meeting together at one point of time is a good idea to execute.<br/><br/>But Bejoy Nambir has failed to succeed fully in the execution part, at least in the Tamil version. However, the beautiful performance of Jiiva, Vikram, Tabu, Isha Shervani, Nassar and others saves the film from falling flat.<br/><br/>The story is about two Davids. One (Vikram) lives a carefree life in Goa by spending most of his time drinking. And another (Jiiva) is an aspiring guitarist who wants to make it big in life.<br/><br/>The latter has to settle scores with a politico, who has spoiled the reputation of his father. The two Davids meet each other at a point of time. What happens next is the crux of the story.<br/><br/>Vikram and Jiiva have come out with their best. While the former reflects well a carefree youth, the latter expresses the feeling of a musician in an emotional way.<br/><br/>Some songs are impressive while the others are not. Background score is loud at places. Cinematography adds strength to the movie.<br/><br/>On the whole, David is an interesting knot which gets diluted while making ita movie.<br/><br/>David - Curate's egg<br/><br/>Verdict: Average
Here's how the director must have convinced the producer for getting a green signal for this flick.<br/><br/>Director: Hey I got an idea. Producer: Tell me. Director: Three lives.. Three destinies.. One name. David. Producer: Whoaaa..! That sounds so cool man.. Here's your cheque.<br/><br/>David(2013) is an action/crime/drama thriller directed by Bejoy Nambiar,(the man behind Shaitan) that tells three stories of three men from three different eras that are linked by one name David or so we know until the final few minutes when the actual connection is revealed. Sound's promising isn't it?<br/><br/>David is one of those films that try to be different. So if you are a person who chants 'Different is good.. Different is great' every time you enter the movie hall then chances are you might just end up liking this one.<br/><br/>As for me I am fine with 'different'longit doesn't bore me which sadly this movie does. And to be frank there was nothing different except the editing that mixes three different time periods skillfully and some good music mixed with innovative slo-mo sequences that got me saying "Yeah.. now we are talking baby!"<br/><br/>If you find my opinion horribly inconsistent, then seriously it's not me… it's this film that jumps up & down from entertaining to deathly boring every few minutes.<br/><br/>So in a story set in 1975 London we have David(Neil Nitin Mukesh) who works for Iqbal Ghani, a mafia don.<br/><br/>Then we have another David(Vinay Virmani) in another story set in 1999 Mumbai where he is a musician born to a Christian middle class family who struggles when his family is dragged into a political issue<br/><br/>And there is a third David(Vikram) who is a fisherman living in Goa who falls in love with a deaf-mute girl Roma(Isha Sharvani) who would be getting married to his best friend in 10 days.<br/><br/>So in simple words.. 1- Serious Action 2- Political Khichdi/Action 3- Romantic Comedy<br/><br/>Of all the three stories the first one is easily the best of the lot. Shot in sepia and nicely acted this story seemed intriguing in parts. The second plot felt contrived and OK. The third one was entertaining in parts but horribly boring otherwise.<br/><br/>Surprisingly this movie has such good actors and no one is convincing. Neil Nitin Mukesh and Vinay Virmani are OK and Vikram tries his level best to inject some life into an otherwise dull and poorly written character. At the end of the day it's the gorgeous Isha Sharvani who saves the film.<br/><br/>Stylishly shot and slickly edited this movie is attractive to look at but the writing is so ardent for being 'out of the box' that it never settles its butt.<br/><br/>Conclusion: Disappointingly average.

tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download DC Super Friends: The Joker's PlayhouseEpisode 10.36 movie in hindi dubbed downloadDownload hindi movie Dead or AliveEpisode 5.41 full movie in hindi downloadShin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 hd mp4 downloadLet's Go to the Honey-Moon full movie in hindi 720p downloadHerbie Goes to Monte Carlo movie hindi free downloadEpisode 2.1 in hindi 720pMickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers full movie downloadtamil movie Todd McFarlane's Spawn free download

last edited 213 weeks ago by Unmictisand

milan replied

251 weeks ago

This was one of my favorite movie and i am so thankful to you for sharing its link over here. Watching movie is my slip and fall attorney southern california hobby and i think this site is a great option for that. Here we can find the list and downloading link of large collections of movies.

Zera replied

247 weeks ago

Thank you so much for sharing the download link of 'The David'. I had watched this movie in English. dermatologist los angeles But watching the same in Tamil was a good experience. I could feel the emotions of each character and it was really a wonderful one.
Please log in to post a reply.